- This event has passed.
The Role of Diet in Histamine Intolerance with Registered Dietitian Chloe Hall
February 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This webinar aims to help Nutrition professionals understand what histamine intolerance is, what foods contain histamine intolerance and understand the conditions that may be linked to histamine intolerance.
This session will cover:
– What is histamine
– What role’s histamine has within the body
– The symptoms and causes of histamine intolerance
– The potential link between long covid and histamine intolerance
– The basics of the low histamine diet
By the end of the session you should:
– Be aware of the action of histamine in the body
– Be able to identify the symptoms of histamine intolerance
– Be able to identify foods that are low and high in histamine